We cover a diverse sampling of practice interview questions under my pageant curriculum! From current events and hot topics, to brand strategy and your plans for your year, we cover it all. Being able to answer fun, personality questions is one skill that should not be overlooked. Can you show the judges your creativity and spontaneity? Here are some fun pageant questions for you to practice showcasing your stellar personality!
1. Which song lyrics best describe your life?
2. What three words do you think your generation could claim as its own?
3. What is the bravest thing you've ever done for a friend?
4. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
5. If you were given one minute on national television, how would you use it?
6. Describe an aspect of your personality that makes you misunderstood?
7. If you had your own restaurant, what would you name it and what kind of food would you serve?
8. If you could train any wild animal to be a house pet, which animal would you choose and why?
9. What is your favorite thing that starts with the first letter of your name?
10. If you were to lose your hearing tomorrow, what would you want to hear today while you still can?
BONUS CHALLENGE: As an added challenge, now answer these questions and see if you can turn the answer back to your community service platform or your plan for your year of service. This is a helpful skill when you find yourself in an interview situation and you haven't had the opportunity to talk about your platform. See if you can turn any questions into a mission statement!