Pageant interview is your time to shine. Highlight your personality and tell the judges why you are the right person for the job. Here are some thought provoking and personal questions for your next pageant. Practice being honest and authentic while having fun. Try relating answers back to personal experiences and stories that will help make your answer unique to you.
1. If you could create a new tradition for your family to enjoy and pass on to future generations, what would it be?
2. If you could make sure 3 words were never used on the internet, what would they be?
3. What is a hidden quality you possess that you wish people knew about?
4. What is one mistake from the past that you hope your generation does not repeat?
5. What is one important lesson you learned from someone older than you?
6. Describe an aspect of your personality that makes you most misunderstood?
7. Does pageantry help or hurt the advancement of women in society? Explain.
8. If you could spend an entire school day/work day counseling peers on one issue, what would it be?
9. What is one area where you and your parents/spouse disagree?
10. What is the bravest thing another person has done for you?
Amanda Beagle is a former Miss Ohio and professional pageant and personal development coach. Based in NYC, Amanda is available for remote and on location training for your next pageant. Inquire for details at email@example.com.