Try to answer in 3 to 4 sentences. Make your point and move on. If a judge wants to ask a follow-up question they will. Be direct and concise.
1. What is your New Year's resolution?
2. What should be done to prohibit people from texting while driving?
3. What foreign countries would you like to visit and why?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
5. Do you think Christian credentials are an important component to choosing a presidential candidate? Why or why not?
6. Why is the Iowa caucus important?
7. Organ donation saves numerous lives each year and many people don't know that organs for transplant can come from living donors. Do you think social networking is a viable way for people to find organs?
8. Give an example of a time when you were a good role model.
9. If you were to create a logo for yourself, what colors would you use?
10. Describe your dream job?