Kids say the darndest things! Keeping kids conversational and unrehearsed is the best approach to pageant interview. Remind them
that there are no wrong answers and to have fun and be themselves. Help them get to know their likes and dislikes without telling them exactly what to say and how to say it. Let them shine authentically. Here are a few sample questions for practice purposes.
- What age do you look forward to being?
- What is your favorite candy? Would you share with me?
- What is something you wonder about?
- What is your favorite ice cream? Would you eat it in a bowl or a cone? What kind of sprinkles?
- Tell me about a time when you shared. How did it make you feel to share?
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- If you could eat anything you wanted for breakfast, what would you eat?
- If you could read me any story, which one would you choose?
- If you could be a princess for a day, what would you do?
- Are you a good big sister? Is your brother/sister a good big brother/sister?
- What is your favorite restaurant? What do you order there?
- What would the coolest birthday party ever be like?