1. Give me at least one reason Paul Ryan was a good choice as Mit Romney's running mate.
2. How would the election of Romney and Ryan reshape our foreign policy?
3. In light of the shootings at the "The Dark Night Rises," do you think we need stricter gun control laws?
4. President Obama is allowing hundreds of thousands of people who entered the United States as undocumented children to apply to remain in and work in the U.S. without fear of deportation for at least two years. Do you think this is helpful to these young immigrants or is it a quick fix that rewards people for breaking our immigration laws?
5. Do you think President Obama is going to be a one term president?
6. Can you name our country's founding fathers?
7. What political issue most influences young voters in this presidential election?
8. Our national debt has increased more under one term of the Obama presidency than under two terms of the Bush presidency. Does this concern you?
9. Do you think a college education is necessary to be successful in today's society?
10. If you could ask President Obama and Mit Romney one question in a presidential debate, what would it be?
Take this opportunity to be an active part of our political process. The pageant interview process should help you develop your opinions and become an educated voter. No matter which side of the political spectrum you fall on, be sure to take part in our political process. Be informed and get out the vote!